Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

This Valentine's Day is going to be pretty low key. Since I have been sick and funds are low, TJ and I really aren't doing anything. I also did not make any cards this year as I did last year. I had made enough for ALL my coworkers last year, but this year only a few are getting something. (I did make everyone a Christmas card at Christmas, though!!)

What I did make are little treat jars filled with M&M's

I made them for the teachers I work with, plus a couple other friends at work.

Four other people (boss, lunchroom queen and office geniuses) are getting cards I made last year.


At least it is something, right?

I also usually try to give all the kids in the classes I work in a card. But this year I work in 4 classes, plus a reading group! I thought I would only have enough to give to the class I am in the most, but I may have enough for 2 classes.

Maybe more if the boys don't mind getting Disney Princess cards!! I have an abundance of those.

Carrying it all in here


I was also going to make cookies, but am holding off until I am feeling better. And Miss K and Mr. D will have to wait a little while longer for their presents :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Those little jars are so cute! I wanna work with you...lol. ;)

Happy V-day, Robyn!