Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baked Ginger Garlic Breaded Chicken and Potatoes

One of my readers asked for the recipe for my chicken and potato creation from Sunday so here it is (I will also be posting the pasta recipe, but am unable to walk downstairs for the cookbook right now as my ankle is messed up.)

Baked Ginger Garlic Breaded Chicken and Potatoes

Ingredients

2 chicken breasts or thighs
2 eggs
Panko bread crumbs
Ginger Garlic sauce
1 Russett Potato, peeled and cut up

Directions.

1. Preheat oven to 350

2. Marinate chicken in Ginger Garlic sauce. Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl(you can use the whole egg or just the whites or yolks. I used just yolks as they were leftover from another recipe). Pour breadcrumbs in a separate shallow bowl.

3. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, making sure chicken is covered, Then dip in breadcrumbs, making sure entire piece of chicken is covered. Place in a greased pan.

4. Using any remaining egg mixture(you may need another egg), mix with ginger garlic sauce and more breadcrumbs in a mixing bowl. Add cut up potato and coat. Add to the pan with the chickem.

5. Bake 30 minutes.




I made this up using stuff I had on hand.

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

That looks incredibly easy to make!! And it does look delicious! I think we will be having this very soon at our house!!

thanks for sharing your recipe and I hope your ankle feels better soon!

betty

Robyn :) said...

You're welcome and thank you :)