Saturday, March 5, 2011

Book Organization

A few weeks back I went through my closet and found a bunch of books I had stashed in there. A bunch were purged and the remaining either got stored in one box(as opposed to 3) or put under my nightstand. It didn't look very neat though.

Since I now had 2 available totes from the Dollar Tree(one had been in the kitchen and the other in the linen closet) I decided to use them for the books

These are organized in size order :)

Youth oriented books

LDS themed books.

I still plan on spray painting this basket.

After

The gold basket would not sit flat so I put it in on an angle. It still keeps the books neat until I can find something narrower. The one tote fit perfectly under the nightstand.

I also have some notebooks I keep under there. I need something to hold them as well.

I also straightened up the top of the nightstand.

I think this is acceptable for now.

No comments: