Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dogsitting Day 8

Is it over yet?? LOL Their parents are driving back today. Not sure if they will come get them tonight or tomorrow.

Anyway, they did good yesterday. No "accidents" in the house LOL. We also let them hang out on the couch again with us(while Scout laid on the top of the couch!!). They were respectful to Scout as he was doped up with pain meds from having his teeth cleaned.

One thing the girls have taken to doing is holding vigil at my bedroom door while I am in there with Scout. Even though TJ is downstairs, they want to see me and Scout!! I don't know what they were doing this morning, but they knocked down my hall mirror and broke it. Oh well.

As much as I love the little monsters, I am ready to have my house back. So is Scout.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

you did it!! you survived dog sitting! Now will you do it again?

betty