Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Medicine Cabinets

I blogged about this HERE along with my storage cabinets, but this time I am just talking about the medicine cabinets and linking to



Before


This is after I cleaned it out a couple weeks ago!! That was when I got rid of all the expired medicine

AFTER for reals

The top shelf has little used medicine and in the basket cold medicine, middle shelf has first aid in basket, a couple other pills and cough syrup. Bottom shelf is stuff for pain.


I also did the downstairs(or pink) guest bathroom.

Before

After

Top shelf has first aid stuff, middle has cold remedies and the bottom is pain medications (and foot powder).

Empty boxes in my pink wastebasket

Did you know that Penelope Garcia on Criminal Minds has one just like it?

3 comments:

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

Great job Robyn! Thanks for linking this up to my Organizing Mission Monday link party. I have also used one of your pictures with a link to you on my post about Organizing Medicine cabinets.
I linked to it, so you can see.
Thanks

That corgi :) said...

I like the baskets you used to organize the meds! great job!

betty

Robyn :) said...

Sandy, thank you so much!!!!! I posted a link to it on my Facebook as well :) To your article, I mean.

Betty, thank you as well :) I love seeing your comments. I got the baskets in the first picture(upstairs bathroom) at Dollar Tree and in the second(downstairs bathroom) from our PX. I like those better so I may get some more for the upstairs bathroom and then use those Dollar Tree baskets in some drawers.