Friday, March 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #4


Happy Friday!! For the questions and to link up go to Wife of a Sailor's blog. On to the questions...

1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family

Spouse, no. Me, sometimes I wish we were Air Force because they seem to take care of families better. I also would like the Marines if we could live at Camp Pendleton :) Actually, TJ did consider joining the Marines.

2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch

Well, Korea. I also am not sure what I would do if he got Ft Leonardwood or Fort Polk.

3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens

Six.

4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.

Alpha Bits. Intelligent, yet hard to find. LOL

5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why? submitted by NH Girl Displaced

Soda. I love soda. I also like juice or milk with breakfast.

No comments: