Friday, March 11, 2011

My Name, In A Movie, Awesome!

Last week I rented the movie, 500 Days of Summer. I had seen it once before, but wanted to see it again to see the character, Paul(for reasons that will become obvious in a second LOL). Subsequently, while watching I was reminded of how awesome of a movie it really is :)

What I did not remember was that the character of Paul has a girlfriend named Robin. And there is this little gem of a scene where he is talking about her. And the last line is absolutely priceless.



I've added the quote under my picture on the side. I would hope this is what my husband would say about me!!

If anyone can tell me how I can add this clip to the side of my blog I would appreciate it!! Or any clip from You Tube or elsewhere for that matter!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Well that's nifty!

My name is in a movie too, but the character isn't half as nice...

Lauren said...

I loved 500 Days of Summer. Such a great movie!

Robyn :) said...

The funny thing is you never see the character. She is just referred to. But it is a great quote.