Monday, March 14, 2011

Scrapbook Pages 3-12-11

I went to a scrapbook crop this past weekend. It was held at Manor Conference Center in Topeka. It was 12 hours long. I made it through 10 1/2 !!

I got 16 full size pages done!! Here they are..

Me



Winter



Baseball



New Years



TJ's birthday

Food

More food



Sunsets



Birthday party



Kansas




I also completed about 6 8x8 pages for Scout's album, but forgot to take pictures of them!! I will and post them later.

The next crop is in April. There are 2, actually. I may actually get some more of my older pictures done!!

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

wow, all look great!! lots of hours of work spent in them!! making progress indeed!

betty

Kim said...

um, wait a sec.... your cat has an album of his own???

Robyn :) said...

Thanks Betty!!

Two, in fact, Kim!! He has a little one and now an 8x8. It was so cute -- I couldn't resist!!