Thursday, March 10, 2011

Story Idea

Last night I was trying to warm my feet against hubby's legs and he was asking me not to steal all of his heat. He started talking about frostbite and how heat and can transfer from one body to another and the loss of heat causes frostbite. He then proceeded to explain that he had experienced this in 8th grade science when he held a snake and all the heat from his hand and his arm transferred to the snake and his fingers turned purple. However, he did not get frostbite.

Well, I found this hilarious and kept teasing him about the snake giving him frostbite! TJ was not amused. It cracked me up, though. In addition to that one of us cut the cheese. Well, since I had snakes on the brain I speculated as to whether snakes can pass gas or not.

That's when I got the idea of Toots, the Gassy Snake Who Can Give You Frosbite!! LOL I am trying to write a story about him.

Once upon a time there was a snake named Toots who was quite gassy. Everywhere he went woodland animals would pass out left and right. Toots was sad because no one would play with him. So he decided to look for some humans. Unfortunately they tried to kill him. They did not mind his gas. But Toots had a secret weapon. He would wrap himself around the human's hand and arm and absorb the heat from their skin, thus causing them frostbite!! They would then drop Toots, go off in pain, and Toots went on his gassy way......

To Be Continued...

What kind of adventures would you like to see Toots go on?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Lesseee.... Let's have Toots get on a Harley and ride cross country, tooting the United States all along the way! bwahahahaha!!!!

Robyn :) said...

I will take that idea and tweak it a bit :)