Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sunday Cooking

This week we have Vegetable Fritatta from Naturally Thin and Spicy Lowfat Pasta Carbonara from The Skinny Girl Dish and my own creation of Baked Ginger Garlic Breaded Chicken and Potatoes. If you would like any of the recipes please comment and I will post.

Ingredients for the Fritatta

For the veggies I used leftover roasted vegetables(recipe also from SkinnyGirl Dish) and garlic ginger pan seared green beans(another of my creations)from last night.
Sauteing the veggies

Added eggs

Bake

Add cheese

Since the recipe called for egg whites I had a bunch of yolks. Plus 2 chicken breasts(or thighs)thawing. So I also whipped out my Panko bread crumbs and ginger garlic sauce and made something up.

I also added a cut up russett potato.

Next was Lowfat Pasta Carbonara

Turkey bacon

Cheese, milk and egg mixture

Cut up bacon

All together


After adding the red pepper flakes it turned into SPICY Lowfat Pasta Carbonara!!

I added the rest of the bacon to the leftover roasted vegetables, green beans and rice I had.

I was also going to make Panini's but ran out of steam!! Hopefully sometime this week :)

3 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Omg, that pasta looks AMAZING!! :)

Robyn :) said...

Would you like the recipe?

That corgi :) said...

I'd love the recipe for the breaded chicken/potatoes; sounds delicious!! the fritatta looks good too as does the pasta!!

I have a confession here, hubby does all the cooking, so I'll share the recipe with him :)

betty