Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
For questions go HERE
1. What is your cleaning style like?
Let it build up until i can't stand it any longer. LOL Trying to change that.
2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
Jewelry and heels
3. Do you like stormy weather?
4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
Hot choclate or soup
6. Who is your favorite animated character?
Snoopy. Though I am really digging Simon from Alvin and the Chipmunks. The new ones. We all know why.
7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
a jewelry chest AND the top drawers of my dresser(they are made for jewelry).
8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
Yep. the upstairs bathroom has a beach/tropical theme. The dowstairs bathroom is PINK and the kitchen is Disney/Vintage
9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?
10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
Whenever I ride with my husband on his motorcycle :)
Here are the ones from last week...
1. How did your parents decide on your name?
They liked Roberta and Robyn and decided to go with Robyn. I am glad.
2. Do your initials (First, Middle, Last) spell out anything fun/funny?
Not that I know of LOL
3. Did you take your middle name from childhood or did you take your maiden name as your middle name? (If unmarried, what do you plan to do?)
I kept my middle name. It's MINE!! I only use my maiden name as my middle name on facebook so people from my past know who I am.
4. Are you or will you name your children thematically (ie. same first letter, all of same origin…)
No. I only plan on having one. But maybe if I have more I would use the same letter.
5. Did you decide on baby names as a little girl? Did you stick to them or change your mind?
I had a few names I liked, but then other people started naming their kids those!! I have an idea of what i would like to use now.
6. Does your family have any names that have been passed down through generations?
Sort of. Like my grandma's middle name was Martha after her mom. She has a niece named Martha(named after her grandma). There are some other names that repeat.
7. Do you look at the meaning of the name or just the name itself?
The name, but I will look it up in a baby name book just to see. If I have a baby the names I am considering are family names.
8. Do you name pets with human names (Sally, Henry) or with pet names (Fluffy, Mr. Bo Bo)?
Well, my cat is named Scout and I know people have that name, but it was after my husband's job. I also have "pet" names for him like Pookie, Pooh, Scoutsie Poutsie.
9. Are there any names that you have an affinity or dislike for based on a childhood experience/someone you once knew?
I hate the name Vonda. We have too many Davids in my family.
10. What are some of your favorite names? Why?
favorite names are Katherine, Adrienne, Andrew, Jonathan, Spencer(used to HATE this one because of that guy on The Hills, but my favorite show redeemed it), Matthew, Lily, Julia or Juliette and Emily. I like how they all sound. I also like Grace and Claire and Rose, but more as middle names.