Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cat Friends

This morning I got up earlier than usual. Scout started crying to go out as soon as we got downstairs. Pretty soon I started to hear a cat outside crying as well. I opened the door and there was the cutest little thing!!

I let Scout out and he ran up to the young cat and they sniffed and kissed and the little guy even licked Scout's head! The cat was friendly to me, too. And let me take pictures with my camera phone. They played together for about 30 minutes

Actually, I think it was more the cat followed Scout around. They play fought a few times that I saw. The cat seemed to adore Scout.
I believe he lives in the next duplex over. I think he is the one that follows Hobo Cat and his little friend around. Hopefully Scout will be a better influence on him than those gang cats!!
Unfortunately, the little dude was not happy when Scout had to come in.

"Where did he go? Come back out!"

Looking forward to learning more about this new friend.

UPDATE: The cat is not from the other duplex. That cat looks like Hobo Cat and is named Patrick. And there is a dog named Wamego, who made friends with Scout. Scout also plays with Patrick. So does the mystery cat. He needs a name.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

How cute Scout has a friend! adorable looking playmate too!!

betty