Friday, April 8, 2011

Five On Friday 2

Here is this week's installment of my Five Featured Blogs on Friday.

1. carrotspeak. Carrie is a fellow military wife living in Germany :) Although when I started reading her blog she was still a military girlfriend living in Kentucky :) She found me through another blog and commented so I looked her up and started following her. She shares pieces of her life as well as recipes and prose :) Also, she and her husband love exploring castle ruins and she shares those adventures as well :)

2. Chez Larsson. I found this blog through another blog which of course I cannot recall!! What I love most about this one is that the author, Benita, is Swedish!! And lives in Sweden. I love Swedish things. Like Abba and Lindsborg Kansas and Dala Horses and Krum Kaga!! It is fun to read about someone's life in another country. Her blog is mostly about her home and decorating and organizing. She is in the process of moving so after reading all her posts on her previous home, I now get to see her transform her new one :)

3. Crazy About My Cricut. this one is written by the amazing Amanda. Amanda found me by doing a search for scrapbooking in the area when she moved to Fort Riley. Since scrapbooking was in my description my blog came up :) We emailed, then met in person when she gave me Baskin Robbins coupons. We had a very nice visit and started going to crops together and have been friends ever since. I think I was one of the people who inspired her to start her own blog he he. Amanda is the queen of the Cricut machine!! She has 90+ cartridges!! And on her blog she shares the cards and scrapbook pages she has made.

4. Criminal Minds Fanatic Blog. Now, I know you are all very surprised to see this one on here. I know you are asking "why on earth would she follow that????" LOL. Yes, it is no secret that I LOVE Criminal Minds. I find that this blog gives a lot of good information about the series and cast. Pictures, interviews, previews, etc. Very cool.

5.Donna Wacky Scrappy Spot. I think I may have inspired (along with Amanda) the creation of this blog, too. I met Donna through Amanda on a trip to Topeka for scrapbooking supplies. Donna stamps and scrapbooks and shares her creations and very creative spaces on her blog.

So that is the five for this week. If you can't wait to see the next five go take a look over on the side at the Blogs I Like To Read and start clicking!!

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

cool; always looking for new blogs to check out!!

betty