Friday, April 22, 2011

Going Down To OP, Ya You Know Me

On Saturday I will be travelling to Overland Park, Kansas, 2 hours away, for the sole purpose of buying a Honey Baked Ham. Crazy? Perhaps. But worth it.

Of course I will be visiting other places while there. So far I have planned.....

2 scrapbook stores in Shawnee Mission(above OP)
7-11 for a Slurpee
HBH
Mardells teacher/christian/office supply store
Cheesecake Factory (for avocado appetizer thingies and cheesecake)
Whole Foods (for my weekly shopping and specialty items)
Archivers (another scrapbook store)
2 cupcake shops I have not previously visited.

I will be bringing a cooler or 2.

Overland Park is pretty much where most of the shopping is around these parts. Of course, you can cross the border into MO and go to Kansas City for even more!!

No comments: