Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Am Never Watching Waterworld Again

So, TJ had on Waterworld earlier. No big deal, it was kind of interesting.

But I find it ironic that about an hour later our sink was not draining properly and then the washing machine drain backed up and flooded our laundry room :(

I blame it on the movie. I don't believe it was a coincidence.

Thank goodness maintenance was able to come and fix it. The drains were backed up. They cleared them.

I am still never watching Waterworld again.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

LOL! I remember seeing WaterWorld in the movie theater; at the time both kids were young and we rarely had time alone, hubby/me. Got a chance to go out for the evening and decided to see WaterWorld. It was okay, but we kind of thought we wasted our night out together with our choice.

Glad things got fixed in your neck of the woods; that is why renting is always a good thing indeed!

betty