Monday, April 4, 2011

A Non Scary Mall Dream

Last night I dreamt about a mall that was not scary. I think that this may have been the first time in my whole life( I have been having these dreams since I was a kid) that I have dreamt about a mall where not one store was was dark or empty. Wow.

I was controlling the dream a bit, though. I think that my husband and I were supposed to visit all the stores or just the major department stores and that certain ones were having special events or something. I think that is why they were not dark or empty. Because if they were I could not have gone in them or past them to get to the store I needed to go to. Or they all had to be open and full to be participating in the special event!!

I don't recall what the special event was.

I remember that there were like 5 or 6 department stores and we were carefully trying to cover each wing of the oddly shaped mall.

It was weird, as most of my dreams are. But not scary.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

must have been a strange night for dreams all around; was on another blog just a minute ago when she was dreaming about being pregnant but it was part of being in a fish tank.

I am never sure what dreams mean or don't mean. All I know is I hate being wakened up by the alarm when I'm in a "good" dream :)

betty