Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Psycho Kitty Needs a New Name

I decided that calling our daily cat visitor Psycho Kitty is not all that nice. And he has toned down some of the psychoness. Last night he was nice to Scout's other friend and he is taking some breaks from hanging around our house.

Still, he always seems to be waiting at the door every morning and comes running whenever we let Scout out. I have decided that he reminds me of those annoying neighbors on TV sitcoms. So I would like to name him after one.

So far I have come up with Urkel Cat and Kramer Kitty.

What do you think? Do you have other suggestions? Please help me rename the kitty!

Oh, and what do you think of this as a reward for losing weight and getting in shape -- a trip to Philadelphia for the soul purpose of running up the art museum steps? Of course I will go in the art museum, too and visit historical sites such as the Liberty Bell. But the main reason would be to run up those steps :)

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I think that is a wonderful reward for losing weight!! A trip to some place that has lots of history like Philadelphia does sound like fun!

I like Kramer Kat because I did like Seinfeld and Kramer's character. Is it a girl cat? If so, you could call her Rose, who stalked Charlie Sheen's character on 2-1/2 men.

let us know what you decide!!

betty

Kim said...

OMG. That would be such a cool trip! I wanna go too! LOL!

Tracie said...

How about Squiggy from Laverne & Shirley :)