Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Robyn Reviews: Coconut Water and Milk

I was reading about coconut water on another blog and how it makes a great fitness water and I thought "I have to try that!!"

I got some at Hyvee along with coconut milk.

I decided to try the milk first

Yeah, it didn't look very appetizing

Didn't taste good either!

I thought maybe it needed to be chilled

Yeah, didn't help. Scout liked it though.

I figure I can use it in a recipe calling for heavy cream. Or as a treat for Scout. Or to make pina colada frosties!!

Next was the plain coconut water

Um, yeah

Maybe the fruity flavored one would be better

Not really.

I guess I can use the plain in a recipe calling for water. Not sure what to do with the fruity one.

I must say, I am not a fan of anything liquid with coconut LOL

2 comments:

Kim said...

I laughed so hard! That bad, huh?

That corgi :) said...

I'm with you too, coconut is not a favorite of mine; in a drink it would not be my favorite at all; cute review though!

betty