Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Robyn Reviews: Horchata!!

After having that awesome tasting Horchata(rice water) at the Mexican restaurant, I was anxious to find some at the store.

Unfortunately, the Commissary and Hyvee did not seem to sell it.

I then remembered that there is a small Mexican market in town, outside one of the Post gates. So I went there.

And they had it!!

It is a concentrate. It says to use one part concentrate to 7 parts water

I would suggest using more than 7 parts water, unless you want it super sticky sweet!! That is what happened to me. Maybe I should nave used more than tablespoons.

I also thought, if it tastes so good in water, maybe it will taste good with soda water!!!

Note to self: don't mix it with soda water.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

LOL about the note to self! I never tried it; will have to see if it is available here in the stores :)

betty