Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Tuesday

You know that song "Monday Monday" Can't trust that day..... Well, that's how I feel about Tuesdays. Mondays are fine because the week is just starting. It also used to be the day the new TV guide came out :)

However, I have found that most bad things happen on a Tuesday. 9-11? On a Tuesday! It seems to me that if something is going to go wrong, it usually happens on a Tuesday. They are just not good days for me.

Today is different, though. Today I have never been happier to have to go to work on a Tuesday!!(because in a parallell universe I would not have gone to work today). It is a good Tuesday for me.

It could have been a very bad Tuesday. I can't say specifically why, but for many people today is not good. At all. And I am not surprised that this day has fallen on a Tuesday.

However, I am battling anxiety this morning. I am waiting for the rental car place to open, too. I am hoping that once I get to work I will be feeling better. I am looking forward to having Miss K this afternoon and maybe going to the USO for hot dogs :)

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I know I'm missing some of the rest of the story about why this is not a good day for many people, but I have to agree with your concept about Tuesdays; I never liked them when I was younger walking outside the house (still work, but I've matured, maybe, LOL)

Monday you have to face, but Tuesday is just stuck there with so many days until Friday.

Now I'm going to have to go back and look at the terrible things that happened in my life and wonder if Tuesday was involved........

I sincerely hope your anxiety has calmed down a bit by now!

betty