Sunday, May 1, 2011

Five on Friday 5 (on Sunday)

I forgot to do this on Friday!! LOL. Also, Sunday Cooking will be on Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyway, let's get started with this week's five.

1. Our Crazy Wonderful Life. This is my friend, Sharon's, blog. I met Sharon at church out here. She lives in Utah now, with her husband, teenage daughter and baby daughter :) Her blog is about her family. It was started as a way to chronicle their adoption journey. They adopted their sweet baby girl about nine months ago.

2. Peas and Crayons. I am not sure exactly how I found this blog. I either found it through a link party or she found me through one and commented so I checked out her blog. She is also a military wife. She has 2 adorable ferretts as well :) She blogs about healthy eating(with lots of recipes), crafting, and all kinds of other things. She is super entertaining :) *** I totally just got why it is called Peas and Crayons -- healthy eating and crafts.

3. Randomness From a NASCAR Loving Mom. This is my friend, Megan's, blog. I met Megan in college when we pledged the same sorority. Megan lives in Oklahoma with her husband and 2 cute twin boys. Her blog is about her family and their adventures.

4. Reagan's Blob. I found this one through a blog I no longer follow. Reagan lives in New York with her husband. They have an extraordinary little girl, Piper, who, due to her medical condition, lives in a residential facility. She is just the cutest little thing. Reagan mostly posts about her with awesome pictures she or her husband take. She also posts about things that she does in New York.

5. Snapshots(of a good life). My friend, Kim, recommended this one to me. Karen lives in Oregon with her blended family. As the title suggests, her posts have many photos of her family. She is a professional photographer so the photos are awesome :) She also posts about photography, as she teaches workshops.

Those are the five this week :) For more, check the sidebar or my blogroll :)

No comments: