Saturday, May 14, 2011

Five on Friday 7 (on Saturday)

With all the confusion of Blogger being down and posts disappearing I forgot to do my five featured blogs yesterday!! So here they are today..

We are on my Blogroll

1. Aspiring Homemaker. This blog is about a young woman in the south who has chosen to live a very old fashioned life. She lives at home with her parents and siblings in the country where they grow much of their own food and homeschool and study the scriptures. Her posts are always full of beautiful pictures. I find her posts very calming and beautiful.

2. Cake Wrecks. Kim introduced me to this one. Pictures of "professional" cakes that are just awful LOL. And of course hilarious!! When you are there look for the Mickey Mouse Club. My favorite by far!! Once a week she does have a post on amazing non wrecked cakes :) This blog is always good for a laugh.

3. Casper's Mom's CCLTsite. Lately I have gotten into reading cat blogs and this is one of them. It is written from the cats' point of view. Very entertaining and of course the cats are adorable.

4. Clean Mama. A blog about cleaning and organization, plus she has the most amazing lists you can download(for a fee).

5. Cory Cat Blog. Another one by a cat!! LOL Who can resist a cat blog? Cory is just beautiful, as is her mama and siblings. All adopted :)

That is it for the this week. If you want more check out the rest of my blogroll or the list on the sidebar :)

No comments: