Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Couple Things

Thought I would do a little update on my life and answer some questions I got in comments.

TJ and I ARE moving. As he is getting out of the army, we need to move off post. Even of he goes reserves, we can't live here. I was planning on moving in September when his ETS date is, BUT it looks like it will have to happen much sooner, like NEXT MONTH. Yikes! Or August. So I am going to continue with my prepacking and then maybe next week call a property manager to start looking at places. There is also an apartment complex we are considering. So I am not worried :) Just a little stressed.

I had to get a credit check on MY MOM, not me, for the probate LOL.

I had one day this week that I got really overwhelmed. I had to stop everything and just take time to rest and read. It helped. So now I am trying not to do too much in a day or if I don't get done everything I set out to do I don't feel guilty. I am also making sure I give myself plenty of downtime to read and play on the computer :)

I am taking the weekend off to go down to Overland Park and over Country Stampede :)

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

good for you for taking the weekend off; it can be overwhelming with everything on your plate; moving is never fun as I am sure you are aware! But like you are doing to get it ready surely but steadily is a good thing to be prepared!

betty