Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gardening Scout


Hello gardening friends!! It has been an interesting week here in my garden. We had some pretty exciting storms, but all the plants survived.

This guy, however, got knocked off his legs LOL

I made sure the lawn furniture was okay. Turns out it was just wet

The tree in front started getting all these small yellow flowers. They give everything a nice yellow dusting





We are getting these little white flowers on our lawn

Did I mention we got a 2nd flamingo?

Mommy made me this cool tent


I sent her to get a stake for the tomato plant. The poor thing could not stand on its own

The squash is still flowering

After all that work I like to relax in the closet on Daddy's jacket


Visit Jonesie and the gang HERE

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I like the shade you have under the towel, Scout!! Glad you got another flamingo to replace the one that didn't survive the storm!! Aren't squash a late growing veggie like a pumpkin? so its okay to have it flowering this late?

betty