Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hearing From A Housewife

I love watching The Real Housewives of Anywhere(except Atlanta. not a big fan of them). I love the drama and all. It is just so much fun. One of my favorites is The OC crew. This season they added a new Housewife, Peggy. Usually I do not like the new people right off, but this chick I liked. A couple episodes in she shared her struggle of post partum depression. She also talked about how she is into holistic healing and she takes vitamins and fish oil and all. She also talked on her Bravo TV blog (I love reading those almost as much as watching the shows!!) about how she would have some of the health products she used available for purchase on her website. Being that I suffer from anxiety and mild depression I was interested in what she used to combat her post partum depression and anxiety. After she posted a few things I found something that I thought may help me, Relora-Plex . I went ahead and bought a bottle. I used it during my last stressful weeks of work and it was wonderful!! So I sent her an email letting her know. And guess what? I got an email back!!! Now, I do not know of it is actually from her, personally, or an assistant, but I was still thrilled nonetheless. Below is the email response from her as well as the email I sent.

Hi Robyn,

I'm so happy to hear the Relora is helping you!!!! I love it!!! Stay positive!!!

Cheers,
Peggy

On May 22, 2011, at 8:33 PM, armycarebearwife14@yahoo.com (Robyn S.) wrote:

> Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
> Robyn S. (armycarebearwife14@yahoo.com) on Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 20:33:47
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> message: Hey Peggy,
>
> I just wanted to let you know that I bought the Relora-Plex from your website and it has worked really well for me. I had a very stressful last couple weeks at work and the vitamins helped me to combat anxiety and even stay positive :)
>
> Thank you for making them available :)
>
> Robyn
>


Have you ever written to and heard from a celebrity or psuedocelebrity? What kind of vitamins do you take?

2 comments:

caspersmom said...

Love your header picture. So glad you found something to help your depression. I had a chemical imbalance type of depression and it went pretty deep. I had to take medication for it. So glad I don't have it anymore. I want to thank you very much for stopping by with your sympathies for Red Facey. I really appreciated it.

Caspersmom

That corgi :) said...

that was nice you heard from her and that you found a product that helped a bit! I'll have to look into it as I have my moments or two or three with anxiety! Never heard from a celebrity, but then never wrote to a celebrity......

I bet you are excited for your trip! so close!!

betty