Thursday, June 9, 2011

Scout's Non-Gardening Gardening Post


Hello wonderful friends. Mommy left me this week(but my friend Leah comes to play and feed me!!) so I have not been doing any gardening. However, Mommy sent me this cryptic picture of some weird plant thing

She says it is a sponge vase with some tropical plants. WEIRD. I must investigate when she gets home. That's right -- she is bringing it back with her!!

And I could have gone with her but it would have involved riding in the car(NOT GOOD) and going up in the air in a tin can. Does NOT sound like fun for a kitty!!

I will be back to regular gardening next week.

Check out these other awesome cat gardeners

3 comments:

Cory said...

Going up in the air in a tin can?? Like a can of tuna? Whoa, that can't be good.

That corgi :) said...

that is an interesting plant! will be interested to hear more about it! I think you were wise to stay put and not go traveling!

betty

The Island Cats said...

That is a funny looking plant there!! We wonder what it tastes like....