Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Cooking -- Easy Beef and Broccoli

This was extremely EASY to make. Easy Beef and Broccoli. It lives up to its name.

I used Liquid Aminos instead of soy sauce. I also used ground ginger and halved the amount.

I highly recoomend cooking in a bathing suit

(actually, I wanted to get the meat in the marinade as soon as I got back from the pool)



In a bag to marinate several hours

Extra marinade for cooking.

Several hours later....





Super easy. I didn't serve it over rice as I already had my fill of starches for the day. Plus, the bean sprouts taste like noodles :)

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

that does look yummy! I can see why you would want to have some time to let it marinade! I like using bean sprouts when we make stir fry and serve the stir fry over the bean sprouts instead of rice, delicious!

betty