Monday, July 11, 2011

How My Day Went

Due to execessive heat and 800 mg of ibruprofen to control cramps, this is how my day went....

Woke up between 8 and 9 (accont recall exactly when) and tried to go back to sleep.

Ended up reading.

Got up and had breakfast.

Went back to bed to read.

Watched Criminal Minds and went through my Escrow paperwork, emailing my contact at the escrow comapny and the law clerk at my lawyer's firm. Also checked other email and read a couple blogs.

Read in bed, while answering emails from Escrow company and law clerk.

Packed up some stuff in spareroom

Read in bed (seeing a trend yet?)

Had lunch while watching TV and looking at blogs

Put clothes in dryer

Read in bed while having a text conversation with my friend, THEN met her at the PX for a second lunch and some shopping.

Talked for awhile in the extreme heat and humidity with my neighbor.

Got on the computer and started writing this.

Read in bed

At about this time I guess I became immune to 800mg ibruprofen's draining qualities(but not it's cramp pain killing!) because I totally turned it around!

Went to the fitness room at the neighborhood center and did a short modified workout.

Had a frozen pizza and played on computer while watching the Bachelorette.

Straightened up the livingroom.

I ended up getting almost everything done I planned on today!!

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

That was great despite the heat and the cramps you got everything done!! That's one thing I don't miss about being young, cramps, LOL :)

Good too that you even got in a workout!!!

hoping tomorrow is a better day!

betty