Monday, July 11, 2011

Mancat Monday With Scout and Squiggy

Hello reader friends. Happy Monday. Today I am sharing the most recent pictures of me and my BFF, Squiggy Jack.

I won't be seeing Squiggy Jack much longer because we are moving and he is not sure how to get to our new place. Also, we are trying to get him to go to the shelter.

Mommy thinks I have been telling him to stay away so he won't get caught, but that is not so. I have tried to tell him about the shelter and how they are nice there and that is where Mommy found me. They give you a bed and feed you, regularly.

Squiggy Jack doesn't get fed regularly. We can tell by how sunkin in he is. He won't tell me if he is homeless or his family is neglectful. He is too proud. We have asked him to stick around so we can have the shelter lady come get him, but he refuses. Mommy may have to take him herself. She has asked that I go, too, in the car, to reassure him, but I am not sure I can do that.

I will miss my Squiggy cat friend.

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

you are a good friend, Scout and mom! I do hope that you can get Squiggly to consider the shelther, I think he will like it once he tries it and finds a forever home!!

betty

Tracie said...

We just got a cat from the shelter, they are all nice there.

Robyn :) said...

That is where I got Scout :)