Monday, July 4, 2011

ManCat Monday With Scout

Hello Friends!!! I am taking over the blog again. I'm sorry I did not have a gardening post last week, but it was way too hot to garden. I could only go out at night, too. I was not happy, but I waited patiently.


One night, though, I took Mommy on a fantastic walk. All along the back of the houses to the big street!! I got a little spooked, though, so we walked back, but then i wanted to stay in the back, but mommy said no, so i made her pick me up and guess what? She dropped her cell phone!! I tried to tell her, but she thought I was making angry sounds. She found it later.

Me pretending to stalk my mommy!!


The camera gave me alien eyes!!

I am a very responsible kitty and I always like to check the street and yard to make sure everything is good


I want to wish all of you a Happy 4th of July!!! Are you afraid of fireworks?? I'm not!! I am a brave kitty. Only the mailman scares me!! How are you celebrating?

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

you make a very good guard cat Scout! I'm sure you check out your perimeter very carefully! Koda is afraid of fireworks, I'm sad to say (that's why we are staying home tonight and not going out to see them) but I'm glad you aren't!!

enjoyed all your pictures!

I hope you all have a greath Fourth!

betty