Thursday, July 14, 2011

Scout's Garden Update


Hello dear friends. It has been really hot here. Mommy limits my outside time :(. But I make the most of it by napping or hanging out with mommy doing things like yoga

We do have some garden news, though. Some pretty flowers bloomed among our pansies. We are not sure if they are from the sundial mix mommy got from housing or something from last year

The lens started fogging up from the humidity!!

We found this pretty bug on one of the vegetable plants


And we noticed a couple flowers on the tomato plants so maybe some tomatoes are not far behind!!

I found a nice cool spot to sit

But when I come in I like to take over Mommy's seat!!

For more excellent kitty gardeners go HERE

5 comments:

Cat said...

Maters? Lucky you!! We can't grow those - they always die. Wow, it is mega-humid where u live - how do u stay looking so fresh?! Purrs, weezdabadcats (Lolo, Tiny & dawg Ellwood)

SuziQCat said...

You're garden is looking good. We grow tomatoes too...nothing beats a good tomato sandwich in the summer! At least that's what mom says...we just like to lick the mayo!

~Four Crazy Cats

That corgi :) said...

Tomatoes are coming up and you are moving! I hope the next people take care of your plants!! Stay as cool as you can!

betty

Robyn :) said...

I am hoping to take the tomato plant :) I am going to put an announcement on Facebook that if anyone wants my other plants they can come dig them up :)

Cory said...

Oh we purr that our maters will live this year...it's been a very cool summer so far.

Purrs,

Jonesie