Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sundown Salute Day 2 -- Dinnertime!

We went back to SS this evening for dinner. TJ got nachos again and a corndog and I went for deep fried pickles, deep fried Milky Way, and fried chicken on a stick

We decided to sit and listen to music for awhile

View from my blanket



The amazing water bottle that doubles as a pillow!!

We met up with some friends and this chick was all over my husband!!


Then she moved on to me!!


Food area

The GIGANTIC lemon!!

Funny pictures on one of the rides


Across from this I discovered the guy that makes the deep fried Twinkies, Ding Dongs and Pop Tarts. I will be tryong the Poptarts tomorrow or Monday.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I kind of thought you might try a deep fried pickle! LOL about the "girl" all over your husband. Until I saw the picture, I was imaging the worst. Glad you got a chance to see some friends!!

betty