Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yay for Another Great Day!!

The stars must be aligned in my favor or something.

So today I got up about 8:30. The first order of business was...business!! LOL. I went to the neighborhood center and printed out and signed escrow paperwork. Then I went to the bank to take care of some stuff. I love my bank. I use Bank of America and the people there are just awesome. I have been working with Karen and she is extremely helpful. She also notarized 2 documents I had. The next stop was the post office to send everything off overnight!! That was costly!!

Upon leaving the library a bunch of kids were sitting in the hall, waiting for a program to start in the meeting room. I recognized one who recognized me and wanted a hug. Well, then I began to recognize more and about 10 of them came up for hugs and about 5 asked if I remembered their names!! A few more waved hello. The first let me know that school starts in 5-6 weeks and then she would get to see me again LOL.

I met up with my friend, Amanda, for brunch at Cracker Barrel. That was fun!! Then when I came home I discovered I had my letter from the school district welcoming me to the 2011-2012 school year and my report date is August 12. This is the earliest I have ever gotten that letter!! One year it came a week before :/

I got in a good workout at the mini gym then cleaned the bathrooms(not the yub or floors, let's not get crazy!!) and prepacked a few things. I did 5 minutes of yoga then washed my hair. Then I spent over an hour just reading. I made angel hair pasta for dinner and heated up the bbq chicken and zucchini in avocado and blue cheese vinaigrette for sauce.

I am now watching the evil clown mime episode of Little House on the Prairie and preparing to take down the stuff on the walls in the livingroom and pack them up. Then I will watch Big Brother and Criminal Minds and maybe do some work in the bedroom. Tomorrow I am going to sleep in late! I have no business to attend to :) Just chores and exercising. And a little baking :)

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

that is great that you have the date to report to work and you got the news earlier than later! I'm sure that was a relief! Good for you keeping up with getting things done that need to get done!

betty