I "stole" this from Meals and Moves
1. What are you really good at? What are you really bad at?
I'm really good at my job. That's not to say that there isn't stuff I can improve on, but I think I do a really good job. I am also really good at cooking.
I am really bad at sports. Except maybe bowling. I do okay at that. But sports in general are not my thing.
2. Have you ever been in a car accident? What happened?
I hit a curb. It was just me. I was trying to park and hit the gas on accident. The space was on an incline so the bottom part of my car hit it and set the airbag off. I thought I went through the wall of the store! The alignment on my car was messed up. I got a split lip(but not bad enough to get stitches)from the airbag and some pain from the seatbelt. I was shaken up more than anything.
3. Why did you attend your college? Because it was in my hometown and whenever we passed it when I was a kid I said I would go there LOL. They also had a really good program for teaching, which is what I wanted to do, but then while there I changed mind. I really loved the college, though.
4. Describe your morning routine today.
Hit snooze on my alarm several times, prayed, got up and went to the bathroom, made and ate breakfast while watching What I Like About You, put my lunch together, got dressed, brushed my teeth and hair and drove to work.
5. Have you ever snooped through someone else’s things? Did you find anything interesting?
I think my husband's, but with his knowledge and I did not find anything. I snooped through my mom's drawers when I was a kid and found a bunch of good stuff like pictures and old cards LOL
6. What do you think happens when you die?
You go to heaven.
7. Are you superstitious?
8. Do people think you are younger or older than you actually are?
Younger!! All my life and this is the time it is a good thing LOL
9. How did your parents’ relationship influence you?
It helped me to be patient to find the right person. My mom was 37 and my dad 51 when they got married. They also taught me respect nd communication.
10. What were the three happiest moments of your life?
1. When my husband came home from Iraq
2. Riding on the stagecoach ride at Knott's Berry Farm New Years Day 2007. It is not a ride she was comfortable going on, but she did and told me some cool stories about the park which I have on video tape.
3. Taking Scout home from the shelter.
Now it is your turn :)