Saturday, August 13, 2011

Scout Update

Hey all!! Scout here! I will have a Mancat Monday post with some pictures, but I wanted to give you a little update.

I am getting braver and going outside longer!! The grass here is super yummy. The cars are still a bit scary and I don't know about the people. I did enjoy watching some people having a party a safe distance away last night, but when one of them came over to our building I got nervous! He said I was a big cat. I am. Rawr.

Mommy bought me a new toy the other day. It was okay, but then guess what she did? She sprayed it with catnip spray!!! That was awesome.

Today she came home with 3 new plants!! So I should have a gardening post, too.

I am no longer hanging out in the closet or making hidey holes in the bed. My new supercool hang out space is under the bed in the spareroom!! No one can get to me under there LOL

I hope you are all having a great weekend. Mommy says we are having some special guests over tomorrow. I think I know who they are and I am sooooo excited!

No comments: