Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer Cooking -- Parmesan Siracha Baked Salmon

Today I am sharing with you one of the best fish recipes I have ever tried!! It is Parmesan Siracha Baked Salmon from the fabulous Peas and Crayons




The first time I made it I could not find my chile sauce so I used a bit of hot sauce. I also use Panko bread crumbs for the top. The first 2 times I used regular mayonnaise. The 3rd time I used Veganaisse. I have yet to experiment with tilapia or cod, which also work with this recipe.

I LOVE this dish.

Tomorrow, for the first day of September, we wil be looking at Caprese Salad with Balsamic Vinegar.

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

that looks delicious! love salmon! hope Scout got a little taste! hope you got all settled in from your move; your crafts room looked like it came together pretty good!

betty

Robyn :) said...

We are all settled. Scout did not get any because he did not show any interest LOL. He is very weird and picky. Now, if I were to open an olive jar right now he would be all over me LOL!!!