Saturday, September 17, 2011

Going Greek....Yogurt Thoughts

I was inspired to write this post after reading this post on Yogurt from the fabulous Kiss My Broccoli. Mine does not have pictures, though.

I also think that my Nyquil has been taking tips from the Percoset and striving to keep from affecting my brain normally and keeping me awake with lots of thoughts and stimulation and not making me drowsy or knocking me out!!

Anyway, this is what you get .... a yogurt post LOL.

I have discovered that I cannot eat yogurt anymore unless it is Greek. Any other kind is too sweet. I really like Chobani, but I just tried Okinos by Dannon and it is just as good. I guess this is good as greek yogurt has more protein.


What kind of yogurt do you like?

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Never had Greek yogurt, will have to look for it. I liked Activa (is that a yogurt or just a brand?) I love soft yogurt at the yogurt shop where you can mix as many flavors as you like and then add toppings (does that count too?)

now I'm hungry for yogurt :)

betty

Robyn :) said...

I tried Activa at a hotel breakfast buffet and it was too sweet, too.

Frozen yogurt is more akin to ice cream to me, but I love our local shop too because you can make it yourself!! My favorite thing to add is cereal!!

The blog I referenced has mentioned freezing the Chobani yogurt and then adding toppings :)

Oh man, gotta get some yogurt this week!!