Friday, September 23, 2011

Making the Dream

I did capture the process of making the Dream sign from yesterday and thought I would share it. It did take a little trial and error to find what worked best.

I bought the small canvases at Hobby Lobby


I raided my paint stash and found some glitter poster paint. I started with this by covering the canvas, mixed with water and light blue water color.



Next I went back to the glitter paint and used a twirly technique to spread it around.

It came out all swirley

I did the letters freehand with blue craft paint from Walmart.

Then I added yellow twirley dots that came out green :)

And went over the letters with the yellow glitter paint

Here is the final product

Not bad.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I think very good! It did come out great and I like how you made it! thanks for sharing the technique!!

happy weekend!

betty