Monday, September 19, 2011

Mancat Monday -- The Secret Life of Scout


Hello Friends. Today I am going to confess some things to you. Super secret cat stuff.

I like to sit on the edge of the bathtub when Mommy takes a bath --- and let my tail glide on the surface of the water!! So against the kitty kode, but the water feels so nice and warm and smooth on my tail :)

I like dogs. Major cat faux paw. But they are so nice. I used to just like little dogs, like my friend, Kody, but there is a beautiful dog across the hall, Pearl, whom I am a little bit in love with. There are a bunch of other interesting looking dogs in the area, too. I do have a cat friend, but it barely comes around :(

I have a secret hiding place under the spare bed. Back in the corner. It is nice and quiet and no one can get to me there!!

I don't mind thunder and lightning. I am no scaredy cat!! But I am terrified of pom poms. Don't ask.

Well, that is it for me secrets today. I have many more, but I can't divulge all of them at once, can I??

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I enjoyed reading all your secrets, Scout, don't worry, they are safe with me. I was actually surprised that you liked water! and dogs!! Hope to hear more secrets soon!

betty