Monday, September 12, 2011

Mancat Monday with The Mighty Bug Hunter

Hello Dear Readers, Master Hunter Scout here!! I have some pictures to show you that capture me in action, bug hunting. Living here as allowed me to really hone my bug hunting skills





My favorite bugs to hunt are grasshoppers and crickets. I also like to play with frogs, but I do not "hunt" them. If they die they are no fun!!




I have also gotten very brave and curious and have tried several times to broaden my horizons by exploring the parking lot and grass across from us, BUT Mommy gets mad at me for running off and always brings me back :( Geez, she is the one who is always telling me not to be a chicken and that I am a Brave Kitty.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

You do look like you enjoy exploring your area looking for bugs! but do obey what your mom says to do and stay where she wants you to be!

betty