Monday, September 26, 2011

ManCat Monday With Mister Scout

Hello, Friends. By now you have probably read Mommy's post of her pooheaded mistake of thinking the dog next door was a girl and my subsequest humiliation in believing her. All is ok now, though, as the dog is my friend and very nice. They said Merle likes to chase cats, but he does not chase ME. He sniffs me and lets me sniff him and then he watches me eat grass. He also let me into his apartment!! Mommy said I was rude for doing that but Merle and his mommy totally let me! I really like my new friend.

I do not have pictures of him, but I have pictures of moi.

Daddy helping me climb the wall

Me and a snoopy pillow

On the sparebed

On the chair


I hope you all have a very nice week :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Aw, you should totally link this up with the puppies! Scout is every bit as adorable. ;)

That corgi :) said...

Scout, you look so good on the bed, on the couch; you have a very charmed life! Glad you got to spend some time with your dog friend and he was nice!!

betty

The Cat From Hell said...

Doggies can be lots of fun! Thanks for coming to my Birthday Pawty!
Kisses
Kozmo