Monday, October 24, 2011

Mancat Monday With Anticipating Scout

Friends, I have some very exciting news!!
This weekend a lady cat is moving in upstairs!!

The lady on the balcony told us so!

The lady also said that I was cute and that she likes me :) So hopefully she is passing on this info to her cat! I hope she(the cat) is really cute and sweet :)
Now, for my cat training of my mommy update. Feeling confident that Mommy had the napping down pat (she came home early Friday and she AND Daddy napped), I decided to move on to waking at all hours of the night. I can already tell this is going to take A LOT of work. I started saturday at 4 in the morning. I got on the nightstand and made a racket messing with things. Mommy asked me to stop, but I didn't. She knocked me off and I got right back up. It was driving her crazy(that's what she said). She was so annoyed that she even suggested I play Thundering Herd Of Elephants instead, he he, but I was not in the mood. I just wanted her UP! She tried shutting me out of the bedroom, but I tore at the carpet by the door. Same when she tried to lock me in the other room. She tried begging. But she would not get up so I finally gave up and went back to sleep with her. I guess she was so upset with me that she refused to take naps the rest of the weekend in protest. I guess we will have to work on it some more this weekend. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scout, we think you're doing well! Driving the humans to the brink of madness, so they cave and do exactly as we wish, is what we all strive for. We still think you need to start before 4AM, though. Nicki starts between 2AM and 3AM, so by 3:30AM or so the mom's ready to get up. Then he has breakfast and goes to sleep, of course, while the mom tends to our litter boxes, etc. She's a fairly well-trained servant...most of the time. All done through sleep deprivation!

And we hope the new ladycat will like you, can't imagine she wouldn't (the mom says unless she wasn't socialized with other cats when she was little--then you might have a problem--lol).