Monday, October 31, 2011

ManCat Monday With Excited Scout

Friends, I have had the most wonderful weekend!! Even though Mommy left me for HOURS on Saturday. It was okay, though because she had to go buy me this...

A Curvy Scratchy Thing!! I have wanted one FOREVER. All the coolest cats in Blogland have them. It feels super good on my claws(better than the carpet and I LOVE the carpet!) and is comfy to rest against

I had asked for one of these awhile ago, but Mommy said they were expensive and maybe Santa Paws would bring me one for Christmas. But she found this one at Big Lots for only $12!! And decided I shouldn't have to wait until Christmas!!

Now all I need is a Cat Condo :)

I also had a fantastic adventure this week. Mommy put that stupid devil costume on me, but then she did something completely unexpected. She let me out without a leash!! She thought I would stay on the patio trying to get it off, but no way!! I was not going to pass up a chance at freedom, even with an embarrassing costume on. I took off!! I went all the way down the parking lot and found a cool trail to follow. Mommy followed me!! I teased her by letting her get close, then raced ahead. It was so much fun! We went MILES!! Then I let Mommy catch me and she carried me all the way home :) And, as a bonus, she has not put that hateful costume on me again! She also gave me a fun plastic thing to play with




And let me take a dirt bath!!

I also discovered that her costume tub is a very comfy place to take a nap!!


The new cat moved in upstairs, too. I haven't seen her yet, but I know she is up there. I can't wait to meet her!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

You have had quite a weekend Scout! But glad you got an early Christmas present! That scratchy thing looks cool!! Don't get into the candy today!

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

Yay for getting an ESS! We got one a while ago and we love it...this time. We had a similar one a few years ago and never used it, so that's why our human hemmed and hawed so long about getting us another. :-)

Have a happy and safe All Hallow's Eve!