Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mancat Monday With The Scoutinator


"Come with me if you want to live...............

Just kidding..it is me! Scout!! Did I fool you?? This has been a craZY weekend. Veeeerrrry early on Saturday my daddy left AND NEVER CAME BACK. Mommy and I went back to sleep

We got up for about an hour in the morning, but then went back to sleep

All afternoon we slept

It was awesome!! I thought mommy was turning into a cat like me!

We got up at 7 and ordered pizza. Mommy said we were going to stay up ALL night, but she didn't make it (amateur). I looked all over for my daddy but he did not come home! On Sunday we did not sleep as much -- only a 3 hour nap. And then Daddy came home!!!! He was gone soooo long. I missed him.

How was everyone else's weekend?

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

Hoping you got some of that pizza Scout!! I bet you enjoyed the time alone with your mom!! My weekend was fine, went by fast, but it was enjoyable!

betty