Monday, October 10, 2011

ManCat Monday with Sweet Scout

Hello sweet friends. I am afraid I am a bit camera shy today
Yeah, right! You know I love to show off my cuteness!
Take it all in
I am a mighty fly hunter and I carefully stalk my prey.
My mommy's cat training is coming along nicely. Friday night she got herself some leopard print pajamas, which make her look more feline and they also feel nice for me to lie up against :) Saturday morning we slept until 1pm. Sunday wasn't looking too good, but then at 5:30 Mommy went down for a nap!!! I was napping in an undisclosed location myself, but once I realized what she was doing I immediately joined her in support and we slept for 3-4 hours!!

I have been able to see my friend, Merle, a few times and one night I even let a baby pet my face. She was very gentle and her hand smelled good. I have been able to go outside a lot and I even managed to sneak past mommy and get across the parking lot a couple times before letting her catch me. That is fun.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

You still looked very nice, Scout, even if you were being a bit camera shy! I bet you enjoy the cat napping (pun intended) with your mom!!

betty