Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Someone Always Has To Be First....

Lest you think I am crazy for already mentally preparing for Thanksgiving weekend, I give you this, taken on October 1st.....

Yes, that is a Santa (identical to mine!!!) and wreaths.

I do not know what possessed these people to put their Christmas decorations out at the beginning of OCTOBER, but I have a few theories.

1. They are the kind of people who just HAVE to be first with the Christmas decorations.

2. They do not believe in celebrating Halloween and/or think it is evil so they are counteracting with Christmas.

3. They are very confused and think it is actually December or that Christmas comes in October.

4. A family member is getting ready to deploy and they are celebrating Christmas before they leave.

5. They lost a bet.

Which one do you think it is???

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

Oh my gosh, already???? I vote for the family member maybe being deployed. I'm just starting to see Halloween decorations; I can only hope it will be a long time before I see any Christmas decorations.....

betty