Monday, November 7, 2011

Black Friday-- It's On !!!!

My computer is sick with a virus and in the hospital(Best Buy). Also getting some "surgical" enhancement with Microsoft Office LOL. In the meantime I am on my husband's computer and do not have access to pictures. Scout will have his ManCat post later this week.

The ads have begun to be released for Black Friday and I am finding stuff on my list!!

It looks like I will be hitting Kohl's at Midnight. They have rings(something I recently added) and the down(alternative) comforter. They also have towels on sale, but not sure they are big enough. And vaccuum cleaners!! I also saw some gloves I am interested in.

I will be at JC Penney's at 4am. They also have the down (alternative) comforter, towels and rings. In addition, they have a memory foam bed topper, any size, $38.99!!!!!! This is something we really want and need. And they give you a free Mickey Mouse snowglobe :) They also did have a free standing mixer. It was $100 after mail-in rebate. I would prefer for that price the savings be immediate.

I am still waiting for the sales flyers from Sears, Target, and Walmart.

I cannot wait to get the hard copies and start putting my own "flyers" together.

Have you seen any leaked ads?? If not you can go here http://bfads.net/ or like their Facebook page.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We don't have that in Canada, of course, though probably lots of folks who live close to border crossings will be heading down to take advantage, especially with our dollar almost at par.

Of course there's always on-line shopping. :-P

That corgi :) said...

You are doing great with your continued planning for Black Friday! I remember how thick the Thanksgiving paper would be with all the sales papers :)

betty