Monday, November 14, 2011

Mancat Monday With Silly Scout

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! My face disappeared!!!!!

Just kidding!! Did I fool you???

I am back! And I have stuff to share with you. Mommy got me a new kitty bed
It is so big and spacious, but she took the covers off it yesterday because Grandmommy's angels were in there(and the Thanksgiving deorations in the smaller one) and we had to put them up for the anniversary of Grandmommy's journey to heaven tomorrow. But now she has forgotten to put them back on!!

The other thing is that I have discovered a wonderful, magical, mystical new place called THE HALL. I used to be kind of afraid of it, but now I have discovered there are lots and lots of stairs to climb and strange new places to explore!!! Mommy, however, does not like climbing all the stairs so I rarely get to go in THE HALL, but I do get to go outside quite a bit :)

I also get to sleep with mommy on her side of the bed at night, sometimes right up agains the pillow!!

I hope you all have a great week!!

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scout, a new bed is pawsome! And the magical, mystical hall sounds like fun to us! We hope you have a great week too!