Monday, November 28, 2011

Mancat Monday With Thankful Scout

Hello Friends!! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!! I had a very good one.

On Thursday Mommy got up really early to cook! She made lots of good stuff. I napped most of the morning and when I got up she and Daddy were already eating!! But when she saw me she immediately made me a plate of canned turkey and giblets and olives!

It was pretty good as far as canned cat food goes, but I could not eat it all. But I enjoyed what I ate!


We had a nice afternoon nap. Mommy went shopping at about 11pm and then came home and then went shopping again at 3! She was gone for days!!! When she came home we took another nap. THEN she brought in the stuff she bought and guess what she had bought???

A cat condo!!!!!!!! I wanted one of these sooo bad. It is my present from Mommy and Daddy, but I cannot have it until after Christmas :( She says it will go in the place we are going to put the Christmas tree so that is why we have to wait. I discovered, though, that there is a hole on the side of the box and I can touch my condo!! I may be able to get it out, too!!

In other news, on Saturday my mommy was sick so I took care of her ALL day. I hardly left her side. I am a good nurse :)

Are you ready for Christmas yet? Are you gonna see Santa Paws??

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scout, oh, look at your pawsome condo! Oh, your mom's just a cruel tease to make you wait till Christmas.

We hope she's feeling better now, though.

That corgi :) said...

Scout, what a cool gift! I know you'll like it when you get it in a few weeks!! I think it is neat too that you had a can of turkey cat food for Thanksgiving!!

Sorry you were sick on Saturday, Robyn! I do bet that Scout took very good care of you; I hope you are feeling better by now!

betty