Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Mom

2 years ago today my mom was reunited with my dad and her parents and many others in heaven. In honor of this day I thought I would share some photos with you. I photographed these from a scrapbook I made of my mom a few years ago.

School pictures

At her sister's wedding

Graduation Day

California

At work at Uniroyal

Either her sister's 25th anniversary party or my dad's cousin's wedding

Sometime in the 80's

Knott's Berry Farm

At a party

Michigan Park


In her backyard

Easter

Family Portrait

My college graduation

Bears Fan

Random

Teenage picture

I also put up her angels


3 comments:

Carrie said...

What an awesome tribute to your mom! You did a beautiful job. I love scrapbooks/scrapbooking, but I rarely have the patience to finish a project.

That corgi :) said...

Your mom was a beautiful lady! I am sorry for her passing (I know it was two years ago, but we always miss our moms). Wonderful tribute to her! I like the angel collection; my mom collected angels too at one time in her life.

They say it gets easier with time (whoever they are) but I would just want to hear her voice just one more time......

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

Such a lovely remembrance. Sending you purrs and kitty kisses today.